Seaplanes, Pvt helicopters to start this month in Goa
THE HINDU, PANAJI | 02 January 2016 16:39 IST
Sea planes, helicopters and amphibious vehicles would soon be available to boost tourism in Goa even as the state is expected to attract 7.5 million visitors this year.
“The sea plane project will start on January 6. We have already signed a contract with Mumbai-based MEHAIR company, which will run the sea planes connecting Dabolim airport to different rivers across the state,” said Goa Tourism Minister Dilip Parulekar. CLICK TO READ MORE
Drop a comment
Now there will be hue n cry on air, water and sound pollution in the river waters. Our riverine fish may leave Goa to settle elsewhere. Fear of new types of pilots settling in Goa will be another issue. Best governance in Goa is zero governance.
- Madhav Bastodker, Ponda | 02 nd January 2016 19:46
- Shack owners threaten to show black flags to PM
- Cabral shifts hot air baloon to his constituency in South Goa
- Russians voted from Goa for Parliamentary poll
- Sunburn to shift from Goa to Mumbai or Delhi?
- Goa to find legal course to debar foreigners from running business
- Not Goa, TN is favourite destination of foreigners
- Ravi seeks ban on Nigerians, calls them Negroes
- Kejri makes BJP leaders fight over drug trade of Goa
- GF supports AAP statement of Sex, Drugs, Gambling
- Goa lifeguards to go on three-day strike